SHIPPING & RETURNS
It is our policy to maintain a good stock holding at all times; however should we have to back-order any of your items for more than 10 days we will contact you.
- Orders under 2 kilos will be shipped via Royal Mail special delivery.
- Orders over 2 kilos, £200, or containing liquids will be shipped via FEDEX carrier next day delivery.
- If the items are in stock, orders will be processed and shipped the following working day after receipt of your order. Please contact Harken customer service before placing order for time sensitive shipments. All deliveries, except special delivery, will need to be signed for on delivery.
We do not handle international orders over our on-line shop. However please contact our customer services, if you would like to order from us direct.
All prices include VAT at current rate of 20%
All returns must have a valid returns number, please contact Harken customer service team (details below), to obtain a returns number before returning the item.
Send all returns to:
Harken UK Ltd
Attn; E-Commerce Returns Dept
Hants SO41 8LW
- You have a 'cooling off' period where you can cancel or return the order with 7 working days.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Credit for product only.
- Please include a copy of the invoice or delivery note and clearly identify your returns number with the returned package for prompt credit.
- If the return is an exchange for items that total more than the original order, our customer service team will contact you for payment details.
- Customer is responsible for returning the goods in a re-saleable condition.
- Clearance/Sale items are non-returnable.
Please contact customer services at; Tel; 01590 689122; email firstname.lastname@example.org.